We think you will love and enjoy this class. You will learn a lot about yourself. We will play word games, and do a few brain exercises as well as ways to develop and enrich your brain.
To start off with, we will be covering Five Pathways that we will discussing, (via ZOOM) before we reach our Final Pathway on our journey,
which is >>> Our "Welcome to Community of One" site.
Our First Pathway ( Introduction 1) involves learning all the aspects of Loving, Accepting, Nurturing, and Honoring Yourself. We will be
going over all the four aspects (mentioned above) of really getting to know yourself, (which includes the definitions, and examples) -- as we proceed through the class.
The Second Pathway - (which is going along with the Loving Ourselves Series) - are those qualities of ourselves we find challenging or difficult
to manage or change (known as our Shadows / or Undesirable Behaviors), which was also mentioned in Introduction 1. The Third Pathway are Our Mindsets, which is discussed (in Introduction 2). We will be going over the definition of a Mindset, how it
is formed, the differences between a "Fixed Mindset" and a "Growth Mindset", etc. I will be introducing a few website articles and U-Tube Videos.
The Fourth Pathway is "Our People Helping People Series" - We will be going over this in class, as well. All the aspects of what it means
to be a "Community Helper", how to get involved, volunteer, etc. You will find out more about this in Our "Welcome To Community of One" site.
The Fifth and Final Pathway - which is were we will finally end up - is - Our Community of One site. This was explained at the bottom of
As we proceed on - there are Six Human Qualities we need to develop in ourselves to feel good about ourselves, they are:
1) Self-Love - Having a high regard for your overall well-being and happiness, by taking care of your "own needs" "First" for once. This may sound a bit selfish to you at first, but it really isn't. You will find out more about this as we continue on our journey.
2) Self-Acceptance - This greatly affects how you look at yourself, the people in your immediate vicinity, and the world around you, which includes all the beautiful animals who share this planet with us.
3) Self-Esteem - This point is important, because it influences the choices and decisions you make "on a daily basis". It also goes along with our positive or negative thinking patterns and our mindsets. (which we will be going over in class as well).
4) Self-Confidence - Google as well as the Psychology Dictionary define self-confidence "as the person's trust in his or her own abilities,
capabilities, judgements, and beliefs that he or she can be successful in the choices and decisions he or she makes as he or she goes throughout his or her life."
5) Self-Respect - (according to Google) A healthy level of self-respect enables you to have the confidence to set firm boundaries
(i.e. what your values are, and what you will or won't accept or stand for). Going along with this, I think I will research this a bit more... as to the "definition" of what it means "to have a healthy-level" (of self-respect), and will bring it up in class.
6) Self-Actualization - (according to Google) Self-Actualized people accept themselves and others AS THEY ARE as well as >>>> FOR WHO THEY ARE These Self-Actualized individuals fully accept themselves and embrace the "uniqueness" of not only them-
selves, but the people around them as well as - "FANTASTIC HUMAN BEINGS".
I think as a part of the learning experiences (i.e. the exercises we will be doing) >>> you will be gaining and - discovering all you can, about loving and accepting yourself, and what it actually means for you to become "one-with-yourself"; including all the aspects of what makes you a"Terrific and Awesome" Individual and to be able to accept that as well. I feel this class will be a worthwhile experience for you.
Also, included as part of this class, we will be discussing the definitions, techniques, strategies, and examples, of "Meditation". For those of you who haven't explored the "art of meditation", we will be going over the definitions, techniques, and so forth, of what it is and the benefits you will gain from practicing it. I will be asking the beginners - how do you imagine you would feel about journeying down the pathway of meditation and imagine what affects it would have on your life. (i.e. things you noticed about yourself - before and after you have completed a few sessions with yourself. >>> what you found as to what works and what didn't work.) We will be discussing this in class, as well.
For those of you who have been practicing meditation for a while, I will be including some advanced U-Tube videos for you as well.
I suggest, you look over the brochure, and read over what we will be covering in class, (including "Intro 1 & 2), and if you decide to "give-it-a-try", then click on the "Student's-Sign-Up-Page link above, and fill out the form and click the send button. After I receive your email, I will let you know when the classes will start.
As I mentioned above - this is a "Self-Paced" online class. Take all the time you need, because it's important for you to really learn how to Love and Accept Yourself. If all this seems to be a bit over-whelming for some of you, we will be taking our time with it... if you have any questions, feel free to click on the "Contact Me" link above, or fill out the form below. Thank You & Have An Awesome Day